Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nap Time

We have had a pretty unproductive day in Nashville. It was supposed to rain so we did not want to get to far away from the hotel. I cannot imagine being in a huge downpour with sweet Evie! AHHH, but of course since I took an umbrella with me to the mall - it did not rain! Evie is sleeping! She seems extra tired probably because she was up talking all night. She was talking so much in the mall that a middle aged man asked me about her. He seemed quite impressed with her ability to communicate! I was impressed too until it happened at 2:00 AM!

We are going to the Onello's for dinner tonight! I cannot wait to see Abby again and Evie loves to be around people her size.

I hear my little baby! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!