Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Evie Says No to H2O

Don't call the La Leche League on me but I gave Evie some water today. It's so hot and I thought that would be another way to try to get her to take the bottle. However, Evie was not fooled. She prefers milk made at home and not from a bottle.

It was another hot day - Evie and I went for a walk at 8:30 and it was already over 70 degrees. We walked to the new shopping center to take our dry cleaning and check out the new toy store. Evie slept all the way there and back!

We came home and tried rice cereal again. She seems to like it more each day! I have been making it thicker and it seems to stay in her mouth. Eating made Evie tired so she took a nap! We met Allison and Paisley for lunch before Gymboree. Evie is getting so big! Look at her on the "rolly thing" at Gymboree. She was asleep before we left the parking lot! Hanging out with her friends is a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!