Monday, June 29, 2009


If you are expecting a baby - go out and buy this Bright Starts Play Place. My friends, Allison, Courtney and Gay bought this for me and it is Evie's favorite place to play. She has used it since about week 2 and will spend 30 minutes there or more. It's great for when I need to fold clothes, clean bathrooms or check e-mail.

Evie and I went to playgroup today. It was so much fun. I love how all of our babies are just about 6 months old. It's great to bounce ideas off each other. I always learn something new and it's nice to get out of the house without spending any money. It was right in the neighborhood but since it was so hot we drove. Afterwards, we ran some errands. I found out that drive through dry cleaners are not worth it! I picked up two of Carl's shirt and the total was $13.72. I was shocked and asked the lady why. She said they had to be dry cleaned versus being laundered. I will go back to my old favorite place where they know Evie's name. It takes three times as long by the time that I cart Evie in and talk to the owners but it's super cheap - $1.59 a shirt. My time is worth that since I HATE ironing.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad Evie enjoys her Play Place! She is just the cutest! Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!